Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a Week

It is only Wednesday and I already feel as though I have had a really long week. Monday was very busy and I didn't get home until around 9:30 pm as we had to do a home pick up in Boulder for a family that was euthanizing their 12 year old chocolate lab. What a beautiful animal. Tuesday I worked until after 7:00pm on a couple of projects that we were trying to finish up for the marketing firm that we are working with and today was just a crazy combination of so many different things. I hope and pray that things at the crematorium start to be a little more consistent so that I don't have to be going so many different directions all of the time.

4 comments:

Susie Peterson said...

Life is definately crazy, but you sure show us how amazing you can be..And we love you for it!

Susie Peterson said...

Thanks for making this! It will be nice knowing what is up with you guys again!

Julie said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment on my healthyradiantskin blog. I would love to chat with you or give you information you about clients with rosacea. If you want more information please click the email me icon on my blog and leave me your email.

Brian and Ashley said...

Oh man jumping jumpiters I am so glad that you made one that way Brian and I can keep in contact with you. Thanks so much for the wedding gift card. It was so nice of you guys! We loved it! Oh man this is my good news that I am so excited about. You know how you where telling us about that awesome wheat grinder that you have? Well we got one! I am so excited to start using it! Thanks for the advice! Man we miss you guys! Thanks so much for coming down and spending some of your time with us I know it was a huge sacrifice for you guys! I just wanted to let you know how much I love you!